Wednesday, November 11, 2015

When I Think About the Lord

When I Think About the Lord

Jason Breland wrote a song entitled, “When I Think About the Lord.” In the midst of “stuff” going on today, I have been drawn to just think about the Lord today. Practicing the presence of the Lord is one thing that will pick you up from where you are and encourage your heart. I believe that is what the Book of Psalms is all about. Spending time focusing on and praising the Lord in the midst of whatever situation you find yourself, is good for the soul. So today I am going to put the words to this song before you as you turn to Him.

When I think about the Lord. How He saved me. How He raised me. How He filled me with the Holy Ghost. How He healed me to the uttermost. When I think about the Lord. How He picked me up, and turned me around. How He placed my feet, on solid ground.

{1} When I think about the Lord. How He saved me. How me raised me. How He filled me with the Holy Ghost. How He healed me to the uttermost.

{2} When I think about the Lord. How He picked me up, and turned me around. How He placed my feet, on solid ground.

{Chorus} It makes me wanna shout, Hallelujah. Thank you Jesus. Lord you're worthy. Of all the Glory. And all the Honor. And all the praise. It makes me wanna shout. Hallelujah. Thank you Jesus. Lord you're worthy. Of all the Glory. And all the Honor. And all the praise.

Remain as close as possible to the Shepherd today. He will never fail you. He is both our protection and blessing.

I was telling someone the other day that I have been enjoying worshipping in the Family Life Center. God is doing some wonderful things in the life of our church. Come this Sunday anticipating the Lord to do miraculous things.

Joy in Jesus!

Pastor Mike

PS. Pray for Upward Basketball Evaluations. This is the last evaluation night. Come on out and help if you are available. We have had several come out and help during this evaluation. We are so blessed to be able to spread the love of Jesus to our community through this ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment