Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Which Plan Are You Following? (Part 3)

Which Plan Are You Following? (Part 3)

For the past two weeks, we have considered Jesus’ words found in John:
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” John 10:10.

The enemy of our soul is going to do whatever it takes to step in on any progress we make toward becoming like Jesus. He is relentless in his efforts to discourage followers of Jesus. But don’t get discouraged because Jesus promised to fill us and give us the ability to live above the enemy’s tactics. He calls us to embrace this matchless, incomparable, overflowing life He has provided.

In what areas are you not experiencing abundant life? It would be very helpful for you to make a list of these areas so you can pray about them and begin to believe for God’s abundance to flow into these parts of your life.

Here is a simple prayer and confession you can pray:
I confess that Jesus Christ gives me a life that is filled with extraordinary abundance! He came that I might retain a zest for living that springs up from deep down inside of me. He gives me a life that is not rattled or easily shaken by any outward event. I therefore embrace this overflowing life that Jesus died to give to me! I declare this by faith in Jesus’ name!

When you pray a prayer like that, you are reminding the devil that he has no place in your life. You are choosing to embrace the plans God has for you and you are speaking and living it into existence.

I am looking forward to worshipping together on Sunday. Don’t forget to change your clocks on Saturday night before you go to bed. If you don’t remember, then I will see you an hour earlier. As a matter of fact, you can join the staff and me for prayer if you forget to set your clock. So forget there is a change this weekend. Now in the Spring that is a different story…

May you live a life that reflects the holiness of God today.

Joy in Jesus!

Pastor Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment