Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Uniquely D.E.S.I.G.N.ed

Uniquely D.E.S.I.G.N.ed
 
Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Romans 12:6
We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith;

 
From time to time we offer a class called, “Strengths Finder.” You take a test to figure out what your top 5 strengths are. It is pretty accurate. Most of the time people are not shocked at what they find out. It matches up with what you are drawn to. My question for you as you get ready to cross over into another year is, “What unique quality has God gifted you with?”

Let me suggest a series of questions for you to consider to identify your unique D.E.S.I.G.N.? 
  • Drives: What excites you? What fires you up? 
  • Experiences: What experiences makes you unique from other people? 
  • Spirituality: How do you best connect with God? 
  • Impact: What arena do you feel most compelled to impact? 
  • Genius: What do you do repeatedly, successfully, happily? 
  • Nature: What is your personality? Extrovert, introvert, structured, spontaneous? 
Write down your answers to each of these questions and pray for the Lord to use you to make a difference in the places He leads you this new year. May God provides opportunities for you to glorify His name as you safely cross over to 2017.
 
Joy in Jesus!
 
Pastor Mike

www.findlayfirstnaz.org

No comments:

Post a Comment