Wednesday, December 9, 2015

God's Right Hand

God's Right Hand

1 I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; before the “gods” I will sing your praise.
2 I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.
3 When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.
4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, O Lord, when they hear the words of your mouth.
5 May they sing of the ways of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord is great.
6 Though the Lord is on high, he looks upon the lowly, but the proud he knows from afar.
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.
8 The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.

Psalm 138

Often times I have read David’s many Psalms and have felt the strength from his confident spirit. I just want to go on record and say that I am feeling the strength of the Lord even in the midst of many uncertain circumstances. I feel so blessed to be a part of a church that believes and lives prayer. There is strength in knowing that people are calling upon the Father in your behalf. It is amazing the many reminders the Lord sends during each day just to show that you are not alone and that He has not forgotten about you. There are no coincidences when it comes to the grace of God. Psalm 138 sums up my heart at this point in my life. I am content in knowing that God will preserve me and save me with His right hand. It is good to be in the center of His right hand. If you are feeling overwhelmed or discouraged, read Psalm 138 and cling on to God's right hand no matter where you find yourself.

I know many are wondering where we are with Cammi. She is home today and we are praising the Lord. A PET scan is scheduled for the end of December and the hopes are that it will show no more cancer activity. If that is the case, then she will undergo a stem cell transplant in January. She is doing well and appreciates all of your prayers.

This Sunday will be the first Sunday back in our Worship Center. Things are coming together and it is going to be a great service. Plan to attend and bring someone with you as we celebrate God's goodness to us during this Advent season. The choir will be singing, we will share in communion together, and hear the powerful Word of God. Can’t wait for Sunday to come.

Joy in Jesus!

Pastor Mike


www.findlayfirstnaz.org

No comments:

Post a Comment